Why I anticipate Autumn!
- The burn orange and burgundy colors are gorgeous
- Mums are lushious and full of bloom.
- Watching the leaves change colors is magical.
- Warm beverages taste better.
- Cuddling feels extra warm.
- Football games are occasionally fun.
- Pumpkin spice is a favorite of mine.
- Perfect time of year for photography!
- The sun is extra amazing when it shines through the leaves of color
- Scents like pecans, maple, apple, and caramel are yummy.
- Sunsets are cooler, sunrises crispy.
- Sweaters and jeans are my wardrobe.
- Fuzzy socks feel so comfy.
- Rainy days invite acceptance of melancholy feeling and encourage creativity.
- The holidays mean so much yummy food.
This post is my next entry in Roger Shipp’s The Daily Addiction Challenge You can learn more about his challenge, view the chosen word prompts, and read previous posts by clicking on his name 🙂