Prompt: .What is something blogging has taught you about yourself?
I’ve not been blogging long; but, it surely has become a special piece of my life.
Here are 5 Things Blogging has taught me about myself :
- I have a big heart to invest time into the silent tears of others.
- I need to learn to proofread!
- My best writings happen when I’m going through something.
- I find encouragement and inspiration through other bloggers.
- Regardless of my level of proficiency, I’m apart of a new family.. The blogging community.
Here are 5 things other bloggers have taught me :
- There’s a blog post for nearly every subject and every one of its subareas.
- There’s no judgement because writing is sharing the intimate form of Love: language.
- Early morning posts can be quite interesting to read.
- Lipstick is highly valued!
- Advice is limitless and often delivered with such class.